Here are a few things I’ve done since September 2013, according to my twitter feed (which is far superior to my memory):
- Road trip to a) Disneyland for a shot of pure blissed-out, kid-again stuff, b) Grand Canyon for stellar (get it) stargazing and camping surrounded by mating elk, c) Vegas up-til-morning gaming debauchery, and d) back home magically in one piece.
- Continued revision on my novel-in-progress.
- Ran two races: terrible timing because I quit running in earnest to write term papers for grad school, but a great time because running is fun.
- Batkid came to our fair city and saved the day!
- Adopted an orchid for my birthday, which it took me a full three months to kill: a record for me.
- “Birthday” has officially become my go-to Beatles Karaoke Night song.
- Got my wisdom teeth removed. Tweet from the third day after the surgery: “I’m tired of pudding.”
- A person I love and helped take care of as a newborn (my nephew) graduated from high school — Magna Cum Laude! So proud I could burst, it goes without saying.
<dust> <dust> The bricolagerie is back in business!